26cm Seasoned Iron Skillet
Australian-made, healthy & multi-generational cookware
Ergonomic handles with heavy venting in skillet necks to dissipate heat and reduce heat transfer at grip for cooler handing with regular use. Broad grip designed with ergonomics and fatigue reduction in mind.
- World first One-piece, rivet & weld free construction for improved hygiene & durability (patents pending).
- Suitable for induction and any cook top/oven/flame source (except microwave) – Nothing beats iron cookware for perfect crusts on meat and crispy skin on fish (maillard reaction = deep, savoury flavours)! Equally suitable for delicates and low temp cooking.
- Seasoned with our new Quenched™ finish and ready to use. Traditional oil based seasoning is healthy, toxin-free, and forever renewable – like cast iron, only ½ the weight. Watch the care videos to see how easy it is: https://www.solidteknics.com/ironcare
- Multi-century warranty (single piece construction, no coatings, thick & tough): http://www.solidteknics.com/warranty/ Date Stamped for the generations.
- Total Length: 52.2cm
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Capacity: 1.75L
- Diameter: 26cm (measured from inner top rim)
- Stove contact surface: 22cm
- Height of bowl: 4cm
- Height at handle: 10cm
Stovetop Seasoning Guide HERE Cleaning and Care Guide HERE
All pans are designed to fit in a standard 600mm domestic oven, though we recommend checking measurements prior to purchase as internal dimensions of ovens do vary.