Earths Tribe Chrome Safety Razor
Skip the plastic disposable razor and invest in quality
The most elegant solutions are often the most effective. That’s why we’re sticking with the simple construction of the double edge razor. The manual control of a single blade gets you the closest possible shave. With a sleek stainless steel design and either chrome or rose gold plating our razors are worth showing off. Skip the plastic disposable razor and invest in quality.
- Hold the razor head firmly in one hand and turn the handle anticlockwise with the other. The head will lift off the handle and come apart into two plates. The razor blade is held between these two parts. Carefully replace the blade, line up the top and bottom plate and screw clockwise on the handle to reassemble.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR NEW RAZOR:
- Don’t leave it in the shower or bathtub: If you’re using your razor in the shower, don’t forget to take it out with you each time after it’s been used. Leaving it in there exposed to all of the steam, moisture and soaps may cause it to eventually tarnish.
- Dry it after each use: Another simple, but important razor maintenance tip is to dry it after each use – both the body and the blade. This will also help extend the life of the blade.
- Store it Properly: This can be placed in a cabinet or on a stand by the sink. Just keep it dry and out of reach of children.
- Discard used blades in a safe manner.
Includes one razor blade.
|Stainless Steel with Chrome Plating.|